Seokho Kim is a professor of sociology at Seoul National University.
He has graduated from Chicago University in 2008 and taught at Sungkyunkwan University from 2009 to 2014. He moved to Seoul National University in September, 2014. He is the current director of ISDPR(Institute for Social Development and Policy Research) since 2017.
His research areas are Political Sociology; Quantitative Analysis; Citizenship; Migration & Social Integration; Survey Methodology.
- Seokho Kim, Hongjung Kim, Sangkyu Lee, Eunji Kim, Ohjae Gowen. (2018). Lack of Dream-Capital among Korean Youths. Journal of Asian Sociology, 47(3), 347-370.
- Seokho Kim, Yunjeong Joo, Yun-Joo Sung, Jiae Kim, Eunji Kim, Sangkyu Lee, Honjung Kim.(2017). The Dream-Capital of the Young Generation in South Korea. Culture & Society, 24, 289-331. (in Korean)
- Seokho Kim, Eun-Sun Park. (2016). Is National Identity an Obstacle to the Acceptance of Foreign Immigrants as Kookmin (Korean Citizen)?. Korean Journal of Population Studies, 39(4), 29-59.
- Wontaek Kang, Wonho Park, Seokho Kim, ed.(2019). <Realignment of Korean Politics and Analysis of 2017 Presidential Election> . Nanam ( in Korean)
- Pyungjung Yun, Jinwoo Lee, Sangin Jeon, Jihyeon Im, Seokho Kim. (2018). <Civil Society and Democracy beyond Candlelight (Vigil)>. Asia. (in Korean)
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org